- Managed day-to-day operations for a digital marketing agency
- Communication with staff, clients, vendors and dev teams
- Project management on new website builds, integrations, content etc.
- Worked regularly with CEO and stakeholders
- Founding co-partner in a affiliate focused digital marketing agency
- Create, configure & launch content focused websites on WordPress
- Ad software, reporting, email marketing & link tagging
- Digital marketing lead for largest B2B technology rental company in the U.S.
- Manage all company websites, ad vendors & hosting contracts from acquisitions
- Create, host & maintain multiple websites for craft beer & food events in the Northeast U.S.
- Foodkarmaprojects.com, CiderFeastHQ.com, Brisketking.com, Bowlofzole.com, RibkingNYC.com etc.
- Work directly with Craft beer pioneer & restaurateur Jimmy Carbone
- Lived and managed a hostel in Laguna De Apoyo, Nicaragua
- Managed staff, operations & guests
- Traveled via land to every individual country in Central America
- General assitant, stocked beers, poured draught, recommend beer, explain styles, cash register etc.
Magna Cum Laude